had plenty of time. "We needed a littl

Hier findest du beispielsweise verschiedene Mobfarmen, Koordinaten von bestimmten Orten und weiterem
lw789

had plenty of time. "We needed a littl

Beitragvon lw789 » Mo 14. Jan 2019, 03:46

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana Pacers still had plenty of time. "We needed a little reminder of what we are playing for here," coach Frank Vogel said. The Pacers responded with one of the most impressive comebacks of the NBA season, catching the Detroit Pistons in the fourth quarter and eventually pulling away in overtime for a 112-104 victory Saturday night. Indiana leads Miami by 3 1/2 games in the race for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Paul George had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists for the Pacers. "We knew this was going to be a long game," George said. "We knew we had a chance to come back and we just had to take small steps. We had to chip away and get this win." Josh Smith scored 23 points for the Pistons, who lost star centre Andre Drummond in the first quarter to a neck injury. Drummond was able to walk off with some assistance and was a bit sore after the game. "Just a little bit of a scare," Drummond said. "Its hard for me to make moves left and right sometimes, but it shouldnt be anything that should stop me from the next few days." Evan Turner added 20 points for the Pacers, and David West scored six of his 15 points in overtime. Detroit led 56-31 in the second quarter but couldnt hold on. The Pistons trail Atlanta by five games for the final playoff spot in the East. It was the second-biggest comeback victory in the NBA this season, according to STATS. Golden State rallied from 27 down against Toronto on Dec. 3. "Really proud of our guys," Vogel said. "I did not like the deficit we built especially in that first half, but we stayed with the game and came back with better energy." Drummond, Detroits promising second-year centre, left with 6:32 remaining in the first quarter. He appeared to be hit in the head inadvertently by the Pacers Roy Hibbert during a scramble near the basket. "I got my hand on the ball and the ball rolled between my legs," Drummond said. "I reached down and came up and I ended up, my head hit Roy Hibbert in his thigh and sent a shock throughout my whole body." Drummond stayed down through an entire timeout. A stretcher was eventually brought onto the court, but he was able to get up and walk off toward the tunnel. Even without him, Detroit dominated the first half. A putback dunk by Jonas Jerebko pushed the lead to 25, and it was 60-41 at halftime. The Pacers started the second half with eight straight points, and George scored 14 points in the third quarter. Detroit led 79-73 after three. It was tied at 83 when Smith put Detroit back ahead with a layup. Then Detroits Greg Monroe and Indianas Luis Scola became entangled, leading to a brief skirmish and technical fouls on both players. A three-point play by Turner put Indiana ahead, but the Pacers couldnt shake the Pistons, and George missed a jumper from the left elbow that could have won the game at the end of regulation. "I thought we had a good stand at the end," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "They put it in their best players hands. I thought we did a pretty good job contesting the shot." It was 100-all heading into overtime. With Indiana up 104-102, West made a couple jumpers to give the Pacers a six-point lead. "In the overtime we just tried to get good quality looks," West said. "We didnt want to turn the ball over and we just wanted to make sure we got quality looks at the rim." NOTES: It was Indianas 17th victory of the season when trailing at halftime. ... Andrew Bynum scored 15 points with nine rebounds in 20 minutes for the Pacers. ... Detroit came into the game averaging an NBA-best 52.7 points in the paint. Indiana was allowing an NBA-low 35.4. Both teams ended up with 46 on Saturday. Air Jordan Uk Online Shop .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. Wholesale Air Jordan Uk . The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. http://www.wholesaleairjordanuk.com/. -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Air Jordans Online Uk .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Minnesota Timberwolves hope to put the brakes on a six-game losing streak when they resume a four-game sojourn Friday against the Northwest Division-rival Denver Nuggets. The Timberwolves were handed a 125-104 loss by Kevin Love and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday from Quicken Loans Arena. Love scored 20 points and pulled down 10 rebounds in his first game against his former team, after he joined forces with LeBron James in Cleveland this offseason. Andrew Wiggins, the No. 1 pick in this summers draft, was involved in the Love deal and scored 27 points. Gorgui Dieng had a season-best 20 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Timberwolves, who have lost six in a row and 12 of their last 13 games to fall to 5-22 on the season. Before the game even started when we were in the locker room, it was just a different atmosphere, Wiggins said. Emotions were a lot higher than they usually are. I think its obvious this is a motivation game for me. Shabazz Muhammad posted 18 points for the T-wolves, who made 44.3 percent from the field and fell to 1-21 when allowing 100 or more points. Cleveland used a 16-1 run to finish the third quarter. Minnesota, which is also 1-21 when trailing after three quarters and being ooutshot, has lost six straight on the road and has a 2-11 record away from the Twin Cities this season.dddddddddddd The Wolves still have to visit Golden State and Utah on the jaunt. Denver enters Fridays game having won only three times in the previous 12 contests and dropped its second in a row with Tuesdays 102-96 setback against the Brooklyn Nets. Ty Lawson scored 29 points to go with nine assists and Kenneth Faried had 20 points and 14 rebounds for Denver, which lost in Charlotte to open the brief two-game trek and had an 87-86 lead at one point. Arron Afflalo and Wilson Chandler both netted 11 points. We just did some unfundamentally sound things, Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said. Shaw was referring to the 18 turnovers and 7-of-25 3-pointers. The Nuggets, losers in six straight on the road, managed to record a 51-39 advantage in rebounds. The Nuggets are scheduled to play three straight at home and will also entertain the Toronto Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers. They are 8-6 at the Pepsi Center this season. Denver and Minnesota will play the first of four matchups this season and the division foes split four games in 2013-14. The Nuggets are 7-2 in the last nine as the host against the T-wolves. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '