stories? Kerry wants to answer

Hier findest du beispielsweise verschiedene Mobfarmen, Koordinaten von bestimmten Orten und weiterem
lw789

stories? Kerry wants to answer

Beitragvon lw789 » Mo 14. Jan 2019, 02:28

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hey Kerry, How in the world does PK Subban not get a penalty for pushing the net off with less than a minute left in the game!!!! As the broadcaster said, is it not a penalty shot? Was the official holding back in a tough spot? Martin Smalling,Kingston, ON Martin: First I provide the rule that the broadcaster, Jim Hughson referenced: (63.2) A minor penalty shall be imposed on any player who delays the game by deliberately displacing a goal post from its normal position. The Referee shall stop the play immediately when the offending team gains possession of the puck. (63.5) If by reason of insufficient time in the regular playing time or by reason of penalties already imposed, the minor penalty assessed to a player for deliberately displacing his own goal post cannot be served in its entirety within the regular playing time of the game or at any time in overtime, a penalty shot shall be awarded against the offending team. Martin, for the referee to apply this rule the optimum word is "deliberate." There was more than reasonable doubt created on this play (Click here for the viz courtesy of TH2N) in the referees judgment (and mine) that PK Subban did not deliberately displace the goal post in his effort to gain possession of the puck behind the Montreal net. As you watch the replay take note of the puck location as it rested behind the Montreal net after it was shot into the Habs zone by David Krejci and played by the stick of Carey Price from within his goal crease. Subban is the closest Montreal player to the puck just outside and to the right of center of the goal crease as he faced the net. PK is also a right hand shot and would have noticed in advance the Bruins forecheck by Zdeno Chara to his right side and Milan Lucic in the centre and Jarome Iginla to Subbans left. Given Subbans position in the moment and that of the puck in relation to the Bruins forecheckers, PK determined his best play was to get to the puck and reverse it up the wall with his forehand. An attempted backhand clearing shot against the oncoming force of Chara was clearly not the best or safest option for Subban to take! PK Subbans attack of the puck (based on his position) took him through Carey Prices goal crease until he was forced to make an immediate right turn at the corner of the net with Lucic and Igina bearing down on his left side. Subban recognized he had little time to get to the puck and make a play in advance of the Bruins attack and in the essence of time cut as closely to the goal post as possible. Just prior to contact with the post Subban elevated his shoulder and changed his posture in what appears to be a minimal effort to avoid the post. Given the hard cut that he was making contact with the post became accidental and not deliberate. I dont even believe this was an "accidentally on purpose" moment for PK Subban as his intent was to get to the puck as quickly as he could to make a play. For the referee to assess a penalty shot on this play there had to be absolutely no doubt in his mind that PK Subbans intent was to deliberately displace the goal post. More than reasonable doubt was created. Nike Air Jordan Uk Store . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. Cheap Air Jordan Uk . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. http://www.ukairjordan.com/. -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Cheap Discount Jordan Shoes . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Now the Canadian moguls skier cant wait to put his feet up. "Im a Habs fan. I love hockey," Kingsbury said. "The thing Im most excited for is to have a full day off, have a chance to sit on my couch with a beer, because we dont drink much during the World Cup circuit. . . so just have a beer and watch hockey. Im very excited for that." But first, there are interviews and public appearances and the Canadian freestyle championships this weekend at Apex Resort in Penticton, B.C. Kingsbury, and moguls sisters Justine, Chloe and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe -- among Canadas biggest stories at the Sochi Olympics -- finally touched down on Canadian soil on Tuesday, and did the media rounds in Toronto on Wednesday. The foursome was at Ryerson Universitys Mattamy Athletic Centre -- formerly Maple Leaf Gardens -- to be honoured by Toronto Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly. "I want to say thanks to the City of Toronto. Even though I dont like the Leafs. You guys are very nice people," Kingsbury said, addressing the small crowd. "Its an honour just to be here in the old arena, its perfect." Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at the Sochi Olympics, while 22-year-old sister Chloe captured silver, and the image of the Montreal sisters holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium will be one of the most enduring images of the Games. Maxime, 25, was 12th in Sochi. Last week, the sisters finished second through fourth in the seasons overall World Cup moguls standings, Justine finishing second, followed by Chloe and Maxime. Justine turned 20 on Tuesday, and had celebrated her birthday with her sisters on Monday in London. "We went on the Harry Potter Tour, I felt like I was 12 years old, I had my balloon, my hat, it was awesome," Justine said. "We had a great dinner after. My sisters always knows how to give me nice birthdays." Kiingsbury, a 21-year-old from Deux-Montagnes, Que.dddddddddddd finished second to Canadian teammate Alexandre Bilodeau at the Sochi Olympics then claimed his third straight Crystal Globe as the season World Cup winner. Kingsburys mom Julie Thibodeau was by his side for Wednesdays hectic day of appearances. "My mom, she missed me, so she drove from Montreal, picked me up at the airport here," he said. "So its cool to spend two days with her. I didnt see her much at the Olympics and just to see her here, I miss her also." The foursome left their hotel for their first interview at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, and their day wasnt scheduled to end until well after the dinner hour. "Today is our first day, 24 hours in Canada, so I think its starting (to hit us), realizing the impact that we created at the Games," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I think its cool actually. Im really excited of this new title, or this new life. But at some point it wont change who we are. "I think were simple girls, who love normal things like anyone -- we have now this thing around our neck," she added, holding up her Olympic medal. Kingsbury and the sisters know their schedules will be even busier once theyre back in Montreal. Kingsbury is excited about an upcoming appearance at a Montreal Canadiens game. "There are awesome opportunities and were open to them," Maxime said about appearances and potential sponsors. "We just want to make sure were making the right decisions and following our true value like we always did. I think the fuss is all about the attention, but deep down were still the same girls and sticking with family values and what represents us." TORONTO -- Its been a whirlwind couple of months for Mikael Kingsbury that included winning an Olympic silver medal and capturing his third consecutive overall World Cup title. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '